Max is the founding member of Ciolino, Pritchett & Onstott. He started the firm in 2015 to provide high quality services to the businesses, non-profits, and families of the City of New Orleans. He believes that this law firm should serve a critical role of building towards a stronger, more prosperous, and vibrant New Orleans community.
When Max isn't working on clients' legal issues he enjoys volunteering for environmental and community improvement organizations, going hiking with his wife, and spending time at the archery range.
Max earned his B.A. in Sociology and Political Science from Loyola University of New Orleans in 2011, after which he completed a M.S.Ed. in Education Policy at the University of Pennsylvania. In 2015 Max earned his J.D. from Tulane University Law School. Throughout his higher education career, Max was highly involved in both the on-campus community, and the New Orleans community. He served in leadership roles in student organizations, volunteered with local charter schools, and even started a non-profit dedicated to improving the sustainability of our City.
- Attorney - Louisiana Bar Association - 2015
- New Orleans Chamber of Commerce - Member
- No Waste Louisiana - President
- No Waste NOLA - Board Member
- Keep New Orleans Beautiful- Treasurer
- The Right to an Education & the Plight of School Facilities: A Legislative Proposal, 19 U. Pa. J.L. & Soc. Change 107 (2016)
- Education Reform in New Orleans: Voices from the Recovery School District, 4 Policy Futures in Education 463 (2014)
Primary Practice Areas
Connect with max
- (504) 579-9720